- Reporting to the Japanese manager.
- Managing 5 subordinates in the promotional sales team.
- Monitoring the reports and coaching the team.
- Taking care of all distributors by taking orders, handling negotiations, etc.
- Negotiating with sports federations and governmental bodies (such as Sports Authority of Thailand, Physical education department) for promotional activities.
- Recruiting sales team members when necessary.
- Thai nationality, preferably male aged 35-45 years old.
- Fluent in English.
- Bachelor’s Degree in any field.
- Intermediate MS Office skills.
- Experience in selling sports products
- Experience in management of at least 5 years.
- Strong interpersonal skills with the ability to create a pleasant working environment.
- Naturally motivated, self-driven, positive and accountable for business outcomes.
- Able to understand/respect other people’s point of view, and passionate about coaching a team and distributors.
Our client offers a benefits package consisting of social security, medical insurance, either commission or variable bonus (averaging 5 months), Company car, Gasoline allowance, annual leave 6 days, and working hours: 7:30am – 5pm, Monday - Friday.