Our client is a leading direct sales outsourcing firm in Asia and due to their recent growth into the insurance business, they are currently seeking a highly motivated Insurance Director to oversee the new business unit.
INSURANCE BROKERAGE MANAGER – INSURANCE BROKERAGE COMPANY – NEW COMPANY / ESTABLISH TELE MARKETING
Salary – 100 – 200,000 Baht/Month
This person will lead and manage the setting up of our clients’ insurance brokerage company, recruiting a new team and forming a tele-marketing system.
- Leads strategic marketing functions which comprises of Customer Experience Management, Customer Value Management, and Product Development & Management to deliver business targets upon the built strategic marketing direction.
- Formulates and recommends strategic and tactical plans for developing new channels, products and services to improve customer experience and turn them into loyal customers.
- Develops local marketing strategies and business plans for marketing base.
- Oversees researches & customer insight activities, testing, implementation and evaluation of alternative direct marketing strategies and programs
- Manages intelligence strategies, which monitor competitors’ activities.
- Translates customer and competitive understanding into national packaging, positioning and communication programs, which differentiate our company from competitors.
- Initiate new marketing activities to increase awareness and sales.
- Conduct all existing marketing activities and recommend the next 12-month plan (including resources and budget).
- Lead a 10+ member marketing team which includes graphics, editorial, marketing, affiliate account executives and additional member as needed in carrying out marketing initiatives.
- Act as a standing member in the Executive Committee responsible for initiating overall corporate strategy and its implementation.
- Minimum 5 years of experience in the insurance business.
- Insurance or Banking experience is preferable.
- Exposure to corporate marketing initiation and new marketing channels development.
- Fluent communication skills in both Thai and English.
- Proficient in using MS Office to analyze and present marketing data.
- Hold brokerage license for at least 1 year.
- Thai nationality.
Our client offers an attractive remuneration package to suit the right candidate which will include a partnership option in the future.