Our client is a Japanese company who provides motorcycle hire purchase, insurance and registration services for individual and corporate customers in Thailand. The company offers hire purchase for new and used motorcycles, machinery and equipment.
- Identifying or proposing potential business deals by contacting potential partners, and discovering and exploring opportunities for expanding business.
- Screening potential business deals, analyzing market strategies, deal requirements, potential and financials, evaluating options, setting priorities and recommending equity investments.
- Developing negotiating strategies and positions by studying integration of new venture with company strategies and operations, examining risks and potential, and estimating partners' needs and goals.
- Closing new business deals by coordinating requirements, negotiating contracts and integrating contract requirements with business operations.
- Protecting the organization's value by keeping information confidential.
- Updating job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities, reading professional publications, maintaining personal networks and participating in professional organizations.
- Enhancing the organization’s reputation by following up on new and different requests and exploring opportunities to add value to job accomplishments.
- Male with a minimum of Bachelor’s Degree or Master’s in Marketing, Management or other related fields.
- Age between 27-35 years old.
- Good command of English, strong analytical skills and computer proficient.
- Having a strong personality and results-oriented trait.
- Having good interpersonal, communication, negotiation and leadership skills.
- Possess problem-solving and decision-making skills.
- Experience in business processes improvement.
- Be able to work upcountry.
Our client offers a competitive basic salary, group health insurance, Provident Fund and annual bonus.