Our client is a Japanese company who is provides indoor entertainment and amusement facilities for children. The company is currently recruiting for the position of Assistant General Manager
- Reporting to the Japanese MD.
- Controlling and managing with 4 departments and controlling 10 subordinates.
- Managing all matters relating to operation team: store support, merchandise, marketing-interior and business development.
- Can analyzing and planning the figure, budget, marketing, promotion and business policy.
- Dealing and conference meeting with the head office in Japan.
- Planning and preparing work schedules and coordinate daily assignments to meet the needs of the business.
- Bachelor’s Degree in any field.
- Experience in the fun park indoor, ideally with experience in business development, analysis, budgeting management.
- Experience coming from the leisure, hospitality and/or retail sectors.
- Computer proficient in using MS.Office.
- Strong command of both the English and Japanese languages.
- Can work with multitask skill with under pressure.
- Strong interpersonal skill, good communication skill and problem solving.
Our client offers a competitive basic salary and benefits package including mobile phone, annual bonus, and provident fund. Working Mon-Fri, 9.00-18.45