Our client is a Thai-Japanese joint venture companies of development of wire and automobile component parts. The company is currently recruiting for the position of Supplier Quality Control Engineer.
The Supplier Quality Engineer will report to the Japanese QC Manager and will be accountable for the following key tasks:
- Audit and evaluate the production process and quality system supplier.
- Conduct profit improvement activities with suppliers.
- Conduct process change activities with suppliers.
- Follow the customer’s claim and control the supplier performance (KPI).
- Communicate with design team in Japan and factory in Thailand.
- Bachelor’s Degree in any engineering field.
- Experience in the automotive industry, ideally with experience in quality/supplier quality.
- Computer proficient in using MS Office.
- Strong command of both the English and Japanese languages.
- Strong interpersonal skill, negotiation skill and proactive working style.
Our client offers a benefits package including Group insurance, Provident fund, Food allowance, diligent allowance, and Bonus – 7.8 months.