- Presenting the room to the potential Japanese customers.
- Providing information regarding the apartment, town attractions, activities etc.
- Handling Japanese guests' mails and messages, and answering phone calls.
- Coordinating well with Thai staff to maintain and enhance the service.
- Handling guest complaints and concerns in an efficient and timely manner.
- Supporting Thai sales team in order to attract more residence by visiting the industrial estates.
- Japanese National
- Be able to read, write, speak English and Japanese fluently
- Good interpersonal and communication skills
- Experience in service industry is an advantage
- Quick learner
- Social Security
- Service Charge (Min:2000THB/Month)
- Fixed 1 month bonus
- Provident Fund
- Mobile phone allowance
- Free accommodation
- Free Lunch and Dinner
- Free shuttle bus service
Monday – Saturday. 8h/day – the shift will depend on the Japanese customers schedule.
*Sunday is a fixed day-off. Depending on the situation, Saturday will be off as well since the Japanese guests go back to bangkok or stay outside during the weekends.