Our client is a leading Japanese manufacturer of pressing metal automotive parts. Our client supply a variety of high performance components and products to automobile manufacturers and have global manufacturing network in all over Japan, the USA, China (2 sites), Mexico, and Thailand. Now they are looking for a Japanese Interpreter.
- Reporting to the Thai Production Manager.
- Supporting and coordinating between Japanese and Thai staff in production line.
- Interpret between Thai and Japanese language.
- Translate documents (Thai to Japanese, Japanese to Thai).
- Other duties assigned by manager.
- Thai nationality, female, age 22-28 years old.
- Bachelor’s degree in Japanese field.
- Must have N2 Japanese language proficiency (JLPT)
- English skill is preferred.
- Will relocate from Ekkamai to our new plant at Asia Industrial Estate Suvarnbhumi, Samutprakarn around April - June 2015.
- Working day: Monday – Friday 8.00 – 17.00 hrs. And some Saturday.
Our client offers a competitive basic salary and benefits package including annual bonus, provident fund, meals and Transportation allowance, Shuttle bus, Medical & Dental care fee and Insurance.