- Supporting and reporting to the Japanese CEO.
- Coordinating between factories, suppliers, logistics staff and Japanese CEO.
- Communicating with factories regarding product orders and quality.
- Helping to solve any problems which arise.
- Leading a team when the Japanese CEO travels to Japan on business.
- Going to Japan for business trips with the CEO if required.
- Interpreting during internal meetings and study seminars.
- Thai national who can speak Japanese at business level.
- Willing to work at a newly set up company.
- Familiarity with Japanese culture is preferable.
- Experience of coordinating between Japanese people and factories is an advantage.
- Good leadership, team work and communication skills.
Our client offers a benefits package including; Social Security, Variable Bonus (2 Times/Year), Annual Leave (6 Days), Mobile Phone Allowance (300THB/Month) and Housing Allowance (Negotiable). Working Hours: 10am – 7pm, Monday – Friday. *Depending on the workload, the selected candidate may need to work on Saturdays.