- Developing new network systems for the East Asia business area.
- Working directly with assigned customers regarding IT processes.
- Handling IT development and maintenance tasks for customers as part of the IT Team.
- Providing development plans for working systems as per organisation requirements.
- Analysing working systems.
- Designing database systems.
- Analysing system plan problems.
- Monitoring system installations.
- Analysing and solving system problems.
- Creating methods for preventing system problems.
- Thai national.
- Experience of developing programs.
- Experience in the manufacturing field will be an advantage.
- Understanding of Japanese company culture.
- Must have experience or knowledge regarding Java, C#, SQL Server and Coding.
- Able to work as part of a team.
- Must be able to work under extreme high pressure.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Excellent English verbal and written communication skills.
- Japanese language skills will be an advantage.
Our client offers a benefits package including Medical Insurance (OPD, IPD), Annual Variable Bonus (averaging 2-3 months), Provident Fund 3%, Annual Leave (6 days), Company Car or Transportation Allowance, and Mobile Phone. Working hours are flexible, 8hours/day, Monday – Friday.