The primary objective is to provide solutions sales expertise and drive or support sales of automotive industry solutions in the markets throughout Asia Pacific. The main focus will be on specific solutions but will also include manufacturing and supply chain optimisation, product lifecycle management, retail transformation and advance mobility.
- Strong executive presence and experience of selling solutions to CXO level clients.
- High level of confidence and ability to match knowledge with client subject matter experts.
- Willing to travel extensively.
- Superior leadership skills, proven background creating and selling solutions, addressing the pain points of the automotive industry and having achieved significant quantitative and qualitative results.
- Excellent organisational skills and strong global management skills, able to articulate a vision and communicate it throughout the organisation ensuring buy-ins from all appropriate groups.
- Familiarity with the entire automotive value chain from design up to production and retail. Understand the major systems and processes in each portion of the business and the systems that support those processes.
- Well organised planner and doer, results driven and able to achieve maximum results by being appropriately opportunistic.
- Strong analytical skills and business judgment, excellent negotiating skills and an innate desire to win in the marketplace.
- Excellent written and verbal English skills.
- Have experience in delivering complex strategic and technology implementation projects that address multi-faceted issues, working across organisational boundaries, interfacing with senior executives, client SMEs and working effectively in teams.
- Demonstrate a strong track record of solving complex business issues and delivering (internal or external) client satisfaction.
- Possess an understanding of business analytics in the context of the automotive industry.
Our client offers a benefits package including one month fixed bonus, health and life insurance, provident fund and a 5 day working week.