- Reporting to the Thai Safety Manager.
- Monitoring workplace to ensure safety, working environment according to Law of Occupational Safety, Health and Environment.
- Analyze safety, environment in workplace, collect safety incident/accident information.
- Issue annual plan or schedule to improve safety and environment in working area and propose to management.
- Issue safety report required by the governmental office in on-timely manner.
- Provide general knowledge about safety environment, updated safety information to associates.
- Corporate works concerned with occupational health and safety as may assign by the company.
- Set up activities to enhance safety at work.
- Other assignment from company.
- Bachelor Degree in Occupational Health and Safety and Must possess the active certificate for Professional Safety Officer
- New graduate are also welcome
- Good team player, self-motivated and enthusiastic
- Strong sense of responsibility
- Good command of English.
- Computer literacy is a must (MsWord, MsExcel, MsPowerPoint)
- Has own car with driving license.
Our client offers a competitive basic salary and benefits package including an annual bonus, health insurance, social security, provident fund and, Mon-Fri with two Saturdays per month.
Reference Code: SO71911@prtrjapanese.com