Our client is Japanese manufacturer of plastic plating parts. The company is currently looking for a candidate for the position of Human Resources and Administration Manager.
- Managing the human resources and administration functions.
- Coordinating with the HR Managers of branch offices.
- Coordinating with Japanese management about labour laws and social conditions.
- Creating and maintaining good relationships with internal and external parties, such as manufacturers and distributors, to ensure efficient and effective operations.
- Responsible for salary payroll, Thai Labor laws and rules applied to employees and internal compliance.
- Working hours 8.00am - 5.00pm, Monday - Saturday.
- Thai nationality, aged between 35 and 50 years.
- Bachelor’s degree or higher in any field.
- Experience in HR and administration management in a Japanese manufacturing company.
- Good command of English.
- Well-organized, and able to lead, multi-task and make sound decisions in a fast-paced environment.
Our client offers a benefits package including group insurance, mobile allowance, transportation allowance and bonus.