- Reporting to the Japanese MD.
- Maintaining labour relations within the company.
- Controlling the employees to follow company regulations.
- Providing and managing benefits and welfare for employees.
- Managing and controlling employee activities.
- Following up new laws concerning human resources.
- Being the management representative in union matters.
- Male, age 40 years up.
- Bachelor’s Degree or Master’s Degree in Political Science, Psychology, Business Administration, Human Resources or any other related fields.
- Understanding of related legal and regulatory requirements, concepts, practices and techniques as well as comprehensive knowledge of advancements in the field.
- Possess 15 years up of solid experience in HRM including employee relations.
- Experience in labour union negotiations.
- Have strong consultative skills, superior negotiation skills and seasoned judgment.
- Good command of English both written and spoken.
Our clients offers a benefits package including; Medical insurance including family, mobile phone, company car or car allowance 20-30K baht/month, gasoline, free lunch, annual variable bonus + 20K Baht fixed bonus, Provident Fund 3-12%. Working hours are Monday to Friday 8-17:45pm.