Our client is a global trading group that has established service networks across various countries. Most of the products our client handles, and source, in Thailand are automotive and electronic parts.
- Reporting to Japanese Assistant Sales Manager.
- Receiving and allocating customer orders to Sales Operation team.
- Ensuring document accuracy and completeness.
- Handling customer orders, suppliers, and warehouse for efficiency and quality output.
- Issuing and follow up Purchase Orders.
- Supporting BOI, Import and Export processes.
- Coordinating with Warehouse to manage delivery and inventory.
- Issuing tax-invoice with other required documents before delivery.
- Supporting in giving customer service/care.
- Updating, recording, and controlling relevant data.
- Bachelor’s Degree in any related fields.
- Minimum 1 year experience in Purchasing, Customer Service, Import-Export or in any related fields.
- Customer management experience.
- Detail oriented team player who is driven towards self-improvement and providing service support towards concerned parties while being able to handle pressure well.
- Excellent communication and negotiation skills.
- Proficient in MS office programs (Word, Excel, and PPT).
- Good skill on English.
- Knowledge and experience with BOI is an advantage.
Our client offers a competitive basic salary and benefits package including telephone allowance, car maintenance, annual bonus, and medical insurance. Working hours are 8.30 – 17.30; Mon - Fri.