Our client is a Japanese company that supplies and designs office furniture and Interior decoration; they now require a Sales Coordinator – Japanese Speaking Level N2.
- Reporting to the Thai Sales Manager.
- Contacting with suppliers from Japan, Malaysia, and China to issue purchase orders.
- Handling logistics, clearing import shipment, stock, and warehouse.
- Being the main contact person between Sales department and Japanese staff.
- Coordinating with Japanese Manager.
- Performing other related duties as assigned.
- Bachelor’s Degree in any filed.
- Japanese language proficiency at least level N2 both of writing and speaking.
- At least 2 years’ experience in international business procurement.
- Good command of the English language and proficiency on MS Office.
- Able to use computer program base on Japanese language (Excel, Email, Online procurement program).
- Services mind and good relationship with others.
- Problem solving and logical thinking.
Our client offers a competitive basic salary and benefits package including bonus, group insurance, medical allowance, provident fund, telephone allowance, oversea training course, and English and Japanese course. Working hours are 9.00 – 18.00; Mon - Fri.