Our client is a leading global freight forwarding operator and advanced supply chain management project.
- The assistant finance manager will report to Thai Accounting and Finance Manager with the responsibility of reporting analyzing and ensuring integrity of all financial information.
- Reviewing ,investigating and correcting errors and inconsistencies in financial entries ,documents and reports
- Coordinating monthly closing process of general ledger accounts
- Applying cost accounting methods to achieve accurate representation of profit/cost center performance
- Closely Maintaining and Monitoring the fixed assets system
- Compiles and analyzes financial information to prepare entries to general ledger accounts, cost enters and documents business transactions.
- Closely maintains and monitors the fixed assets system.
- Assist with annual budgets-prepares all allocations.
- Monitors compliance with GAAP and company procedures.
- Work with both Regional/HQ and external auditors during financial and operational audits.
- Assures compliance with local and corporate policies, regulations and laws.
- Determines proper handling of financial transactions and approves transactions within designated limits.
- Analyze transactional processes and identify areas where additional accuracies and efficiencies can be achieved.
- Responsible for knowing critical functions within the department and capable of mentoring and assisting employees within the department.
- Bachelor degree (preferably Bachelor of Business Administration, Accounting Major)
- Minimum 5 years of experience in air freight forwarding / airlines / logistics / supply chain industry, strong analytical and numerical skill.
- Proficiency in English
- Proficiency in MS Office especially Excel
- Being able to work in a cross-cultural environment and work under pressure to meet tight deadlines
Our client offers a competitive basic salary and benefits package including an annual bonus, medical insurance, provident fund 3%.. Working hours are 9.00-18.00 ;Mon-Fri.