- Perform credit analysis in order to evaluate customers’ credit ability prior to lending or set up any banking facility for the customers.
- Promote all banking business to customers and monitor their business from time to time.
- Maintain and develop relationships with existing and new customers.
- Enhance the profit generated by the business with customers.
- Carry out liaison activities with customers for all the banking services (deposit, loan, foreign exchange and other services).
- Initiate and review credit rating and prepare self-assessment reports.
- Undertake other jobs related to the Business Promotion Division.
- Bachelor's Degree or higher in Business Admin, Finance, Marketing or Economics.
- Thai male or female, aged 22-39 years old.
- Experience of at least 2 years in a Credit Division and/or as a Relationship Manager in banking or any financial business.
- Good command of English.
- Good command of Japanese is an advantage.
- Computer proficiency in using Word, Excel, Power Point
Our client offers a benefits package including; medical and dental insurance, variable bonus (average 4 months), mobile phone, Provident Fund: 5% (after 3 years 7%), education allowance. Working hours: Monday – Friday 8:30 – 17:00pm.