Our client is a leading Japanese manufacturer and distributor of industrial robots for automotive and electronics industries. Their products use the latest technology and have been introduced to a number of industries, with 60 percent market share in Japan.
- Reporting to Japanese management.
- Dealing with a consulting company for all outsourced accounting processes.
- Coordinating with Japanese management for internal accounting processes.
- Managing and learning about processes for the future to be able to handle all accounting processes internally.
- Japanese national, female, age 30 - 40 years old.
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Accounting or related field.
- More than 5 years working experience in the accounting field.
- Excellent communication, analytical, interpersonal and presentation skills
- Good command of English/Thai and computer literacy required.
Our client offers a benefits package including transportation allowance and annual bonus. Other benefits to be discussed.